Customers who place a standing order for the Tests in Print series or the Mental Measurements Yearbook series will receive a 10% discount on every volume. To place your standing order, please call 800-755-1105 (in the U.S.) or 402-472-3581 (outside the U.S.).
The most widely acclaimed reference series in education and psychology, the Mental Measurements Yearbooks are designed to assist professionals in selecting and using standardized tests. The series, initiated in 1938, provides factual information, critical reviews, and comprehensive bibliographic references on the construction, use, and validity of all tests published in English.
The objectives of the Mental Measurements Yearbooks have remained essentially the same since the publication of the series. These objectives include provision to test users of:
- factual information on all known tests published as separates in the English-speaking countries of the world
- candidly critical test reviews written for the MMYs by qualified professional people representing a variety of viewpoints
- excerpts of the critical portions of test reviews which have been published in professional journals
- comprehensive bibliographies, for specific tests, of references which have been examined for their relevance to the particular tests
- listing of books on measurements and closely related fields, as well as excerpts of evaluative statements from reviews of these books in professional journals.
Each yearbook is a unique publication, supplementing rather than supplanting the previous volumes.